PTO (Parent Teacher Organization)
This organization was formed for the sole purpose of creating a partnership between home and school, deepening the Christian Education of our children first and foremost in the following objectives:
*As noted in the approved bylaws dated April 3, 2003
PTO 2017-2018 CALENDAR
Get To Know Us
Our PTO Board volunteers their time to schedule various events throughout the year to help raise money for our school as well as encourage fun, fellowship, and special learning opportunities among our students and families. The board represents our members - the families of Holy Cross Lutheran School and we would strongly encourage you to attend our PTO meetings so you, too, can have a voice in what is planned. Your input is invaluable! Here are some reasons WHY you should become involved:
- Get to know and share ideas with the Holy Cross staff.
- Camaraderie with other parents—it’s a great way to get to know other parents with children the same age as your own.
- Be involved in your child’s early learning experiences - it’s important.
- Help create, plan, and execute fun events for Holy Cross students and families.
- Experience the feeling of self worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off through the smile of your children and their friends.
- Help raise money for a great cause - your child’s school...and their education!
- Help us continue to be a blessing to our school, staff, and children!
- WE NEED YOU!
PTO sponsors the following events throughout the school year. Watch the school calendar, newsletter and the PTO bulletin board for dates and additional information about these fun events. We strive to offer many opportunities to help and have fun throughout the year.
- Family Fun Dance
- Spaghetti Dinner/Talent Show/Auction
- Bake Sale at the Sauerkraut Dinner
- Wreath Sale
- Christmas Candy Grams
- Family Game Night
- Casual Day Buy-Outs
- Pretzel Day
- Popcorn Sales
- Teacher Appreciation Events throughout the year
- Flip Flop Day & Popsicle Sale
- Field Day & Graduations